Here are our class highlights from the past week:
- buddy time with Ms. O’Meara’s class – paper airplane challenges were a lot of fun!
- our bake sale raised almost $300 for the community Food Bank ($261 as of lunchtime!)
- making food chains in science
- lollipops from Sra. Redhouse
- posting about our work on SeeSaw
- helping clean and organize the class library
- extra recess Friday, we learned a new tag game – blob tag!
- finished Unit 1 in language arts and in math
- we had a class spelling bee – congrat’s Baron!
- wrote personal narratives about helping others
- “How many toes does a fish have?”
- Friday raffle (Jacob won!) and class tickets (31 out of 100)
- picking just right books with our ZPD scores (check out this app that lets you scan books with your phone to check out the level and point value!)
- waiting for book orders to arrive after break
- read an issue of Scholastic News
We are excited for Fall Break! Here are some of our plans:
- visiting the Grand Canyon
- staying at home and resting
- hiking Antelope Canyon
- having family and friends come visit
- going to San Diego, California
- Tate’s dog’s birthday (and his brother)
- going to Mexico
- Tucson Racquet Club
- Dempsey’s birthday
- play with friends
- camping at Pine Top
- going to Great Wolf Lodge
Have a great break! See you in a week!