Happy Friday! Here are some of our highlights from the week. (These can make great conversation starters at home!)
- Friday class compliment cards are a great way to end the week!
- We are working on a video project about our mission and vision (hopefully ready by Back to School Night!)
- We took our reading and math Renaissance tests.
- We took our first Science quiz.
- We started to organize some of our work for portfolios and began planning for things to put online.
- We’re adding more and more class tickets.
- We helped with Casa Maria lunch bags.
- At morning meetings, we check in and talk about how people are feeling.
- We learned about elements of poetry.
- We hosted Wednesday chapel and Mr. Gould read silly poems about self control (or lack thereof).
- We learned the basic strokes of cursive writing.
- We explored making arrays in math and we learned about prime and composite numbers.
Have a great weekend!