Spelling: Verbs ending in -ed
Grammar: Helping Verbs/Forms of Do
A helping verb works with an action verb. The action verb is the main verb.
- The helping verb can tells that someone is able to do something.
- The helping verb could tells that someone has a choice or something is possible.
- Use must to tell that somebody has to do something.
- Use should to give an opinion or advice.
The helping verb do adds emphasis to a verb.
- Use the form do with I, you, we, and they
- Use the form does with he, she, and it.
Social Studies and Academic Vocabulary:
agriculture, crop, farmer, field, harvest, plow, alternative, conservation, evidence, future, method, opinion, summarize